This is an audio and text episode where a writer, poet, or translator shares an excerpt from their latest work.
With translations, where possible, we include excerpts from both the original language and the English translation.
If you would like to participate in this channel, please contact here. We will respond within five business days if your pitch is accepted.
NOTE: We’re going through a brand color scheme re-do. Please bear with some of our old templates/colors below.
- #DesiReads: Buddhisagar reads from his novel, Karnali Blues, and Michael Hutt reads from the English translation
- #DesiReads: SJ Sindu reads from their hybrid collection, Dominant Genes
- #DesiReads: Nandana Sen reads from her English translation of Nabaneeta Dev Sen’s Bengali poetry collection, Acrobat
- #DesiReads: Amish Trivedi reads from his poetry collection, FuturePanic
- #DesiReads: Sara Siddiqui Chansarkar reads from her flash collection, Morsels of Purple
- #DesiReads: Anjali Enjeti reads from her essay collection, Southbound
- #DesiReads: Geetanjali Shree reads from her novel, Ret Samadhi, and Daisy Rockwell reads from her translation of it, Tomb of Sand
- #DesiReads: Rohan Chhetri reads from his poetry collection, Lost, Hurt, or in Transit Beautiful
- #DesiReads: Sheniz Janmohamed reads from her poetry collection, Reminders on the Path
Join the Conversation